Milk bath is believed some people have many benefits, especially for skin health. But unfortunately there are still many people who do not understand how to bathe using milk and do not really know about the benefits.
Citing the Boldsky page, Tuesday (25/7/2017), here’s how to take a bath milk and some benefits to be gained.
How to do a milk bath?
1. Prepare the required ingredients, eight to ten glasses of fresh milk, two small glasses of honey, 20 to 25 drops of lavender oil, half a small cup of salt, half a small cup of baking soda, half a small cup of organic coconut oil and a bag of fresh rose petals.
2. Fill the tub with lukewarm water until half full, then add fresh milk, honey, coconut oil and lavender oil and mix evenly in the bath.
3. Finally, add baking soda and salt, flatten in water.
4. Sprinkle roses and soak for ten minutes to half an hour to get a satisfactory result.
Reporting from the Boldsky page, milk bath has several benefits.
1. Milk bath can make the body feel more relaxed and powerful.
2. Milk bath can help solve skin problems.
3. Milk bath can make skin more fresh and glowing.
4. Maintain skin elasticity.
5. Keep the skin more youthful.